9/30/2014

Ten Book Challenge




I was tagged to do this book challenge by Anna @ Enchanted by YA.
Thank you sooo much for tagging :*

Rules
List 10 books that have stayed with you in some way. Do not take more than a few minutes, and do not think about it too hard. They do not have to be the "right books", or great works of literature, just ones that have affected you in some way. Paste these instructions and tag 10 friends, including me, so I can see your list!


The Mortal Instrument by Cassandra Clare
I love this series just so much and it's one of my favourties right now and will always be. The characters are awesome, the plots are amazing and even though the fourth book in my opinion wasn't that great because of too less plot twists every book is just OMG. 

Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
This was my first mythologic read and I loved it! The concept of this book is fantastic and it's one of these series where the love triangle isn't such a big deal.

Shadow Falls Camp by C. C. Hunter
An awesome paranormal maybe supernatural series with amazing characters. And aswell one of those series which are set in an unhyped place, here a summer camp.

The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
Need I to explain? First : It's a Cassandra Clare series. Second : It has a very awesome and sarcastic male protagonist. And third : It's set in London. And well.. for all of you who don't know : London is my favourite city! :D

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
One of the few fantasy series I've read so far and that really hit me. I was facintated from the first page and the series just gets better with each book. And the friendships and relationships are just adorable.

Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan
A children's book series which is just amazing even though I read it for the first time with 14 years. And Camp Half-Blood and tha campers :D You just have to laugh in the most unfunniest moments :D

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
A fantastic facinating dystopian series with such an enormous plot twist in the second and especially in the third book yout just wondering and then loving. And the loving part really hard! :D

If I stay by Gayle Forman
The first book I ever cried in and so it is right in my heart (amazing book too :D).

Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
A book with an adorable, funny realtionship and a bookblogger as the protagonist. So hell yes! This book influenced me a lot (:

Since you've been gone by Morgan Matson
My first ever really contemoraryly read with a cute romance which started as a bromance. And a setting you could think could probably happen to you aswell.


 I tag :

 Jackie @ Jackie's Book World
Amelia @ YA Bookologists
Princess @ Paperback Princess

4 comments:

  1. The Percy Jackson series was a great set of novels. Thank you for tagging me!
    http://paperbackprincess2014.blogspot.ca/2014/09/ten-book-challenge.html


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem (:
      I'll check it out !

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the tag! I LOVE TID (Will <3),Percy,Shatter Me & Throne Of Glass!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥
I will reply soon!

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...