9/25/2014

Bookhaul #3 / Summer Months and Londontrip

So. I hadn't done a bookhaul in a while since I hadn't bought that much books at once so that it would be enough for a bookhaul but now after I had been in London last Saturday I thought : I may should do one now (:

In July I got a total of 5 books (excluding my the books I bought in London (London Bookhaul))
And it's the box set of the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan with the new covers (:
I got these from my mom as a report gift.


Don't they look beautiful ? Anyway.. I already read those and the were fantastic ! (reviews: #1 , #2 , #3) Can't wait to start the Heroes of Olympus series *-*


In August I bought, this time with my own money, two books, one in Berlin and one in Hannover when I was on vacation.
If I stay by Gayle Forman I already read and reviewed (review here) but Unwind by Neil Shusterman I haven't yet. Probably'll read it around Halloween :D





I think the movie cover of If I stay is soooo stunningly beautiful *-* Don't you think?


Then in September I bought 8 books, 7 English and 1 German (:
3 of those I bought here in Germany and these are:
- Elixir by Hillary Duff
- Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini (On my Shelf here)
- Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas (review here)





And then I bought 5 other books in London :D
And those are:
- Where she went by Gayle Forman
- The Iron Trial by Cassandra Clare & Holly Black
- Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson 
and two copies of
- Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas

 

Well.. I think every one of you know thinks : Ehhh, Anne? Why the hell do you need to own 3 copies of Heir of Fire?
Here's my answer: The one I bought in Germany I preordered on Amazon. Then in London I went to Waterstones and there I saw Heir of Fire with an exclusive Waterstones shortstory about Celeana and Nehemia (!!!) (see pic below), so I needed it :D And the third wasn't planned at all but as I went to Hatcherd's on Piccadilly I saw a sighned (!!!) copy (see pic below) of it and well, what does a bookblogger with a bookbuying problem as me do? Of course buy it ! :D
So that's why I have 3 copies.

And I'm really happy about having the matching Where she went cover to If I stay! (:
And isn't the UK cover of Steelheart amazing? For those who follow me on Instagram (@annebooks_) they already know how obsessed I am with this cover :D

Anyway, here is the proof of the exclusive shortstory and the signature (for those who didn't believe me).

The shortstory

The signature



And now at the end and overview of all books :3




Ohh gods, how much I love new books *o*

Haha :D Anyway, hope you enjoyed this bookhaul (:

What books did you buy over the summer?

xo Anne

3 comments:

  1. I bought The Four: A Divergent Series collection over the summer, and it was amazing! Great list, I am especially fond of If I Stay and Where She Went as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you enjoyed it (:
      and thanks :D

      Delete
  2. Thank you (: You really have to read her books ! They're amazing *o*

    Haha :D Well. I don't see many either. (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥
I will reply soon!

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...