10/31/2014

TAG : Creatures of the Night





I have thought about doing a Halloween themed post but couldn't think of one and then Anna @ Enchanted by YA tagged me to do the Creatures of the Night tag, originally created by Katytastic over on YouTube (:
Thank you again Anna! ♥
And now I will start :D


Vampire
To be honest I do not really read that many books with vampires in them because I don't know.. Probably they just do not hook me? But an amazing book/series with vampires, not as main creatures, is the Shadow Falls series by C. C. Hunter. It is about a camp where kids go to who aren't completly human but vampires, werewolves, faeries, shapeshifters etc.


Werewolf
I do not read books with werewolves that often either and so I go with City of Bones (or the complete Mortal Instruments series) by Cassandra Clare. In this series I really do like the werewolves and I  think they are fun.


Zombie
I haven't read one single book with zombies in it! *shame* But I watched the movie to Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion and enjoyed it. So that's my choice (:


Ghost
For that I pick Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (review here). There is a ghost in it but I won't say who it is because that would be a too big spoiler.!


Witch/Warlock/Spellcaster
I can't just go with one for that! So I first choose Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini. It is an amazing book surounding witchcraft and it is beautifuly written! And the second is Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins (review here). It has witchcraft and witches in it but not mainly. Nevertheless it is an awesome book!


Fairy/Fae
Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas (review here)! Can't think of any other book with such great faes! Nothing else -> Spoiler!


Demon
My only books with demons in it are The Infernal Devices and The Mortal Instruments, both by Cassandra Clare. Just saying :D


Angel
I can only think of Ithuriel and Raziel in City of Glass by Cassandra Clare.. And sorry that I have Cassie's books as so many answers..


Alien
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout (review here)! Great, amazing, fenomenal book series with aliens *-*


Superpowered Human
Many. But one book I really love in this kind of genre is Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini (review here). Okay. Maybe they are demigods but they have superpowers like hell and look like humans so I think the answers counts :D


That was it! And now I tag some people (:

Amelia @ YA Bookologists
Summer @ MissFictional’sWorld of YA Books
Amber @ The Mile Long Bookshelf
Ann-Sophie @ Ann-Sophie Reads


xo Anne
 

6 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure Cassandra Clare's books are the answer to everything hahah ;) great answers

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really fun can't wait too do it. :)

    Amelia @ YA Bookologists (ya-bookologists.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to see yours too *-*

      Delete
  3. Ooh, great answers! I agree with Anna, 'Cassandra Clare's books are the answer to everything', as well as Throne of Glass! Oh, love those series so much! *sigh* I haven't read any zobie books either... or watched any, not even Warm Bodies... for shame.

    ~Fari @ My Little Corner For Books
    PS Here's my Creatures of the Night Tag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes! It is so(:
      Well I watched Warm Bodies and I think it's pretty cool even though it seems weird.. :D

      Delete

Thank you for commenting ♥
I will reply soon!

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...