6/18/2014

Introduction to my blog (:

Hey guys !

This here is my new blog, Anne Books. (:
And yes, I'm also new in this whole blogging world.
So please don't be this hard right now :D

Anyway...
I'm Anne and I'm kind of a bookaholic.
I love reading and I love collecting books on my shelf.

I read since I can hold a book in my hands.
But I was in kind of a reading slump for some months, then I've read some books and went again in a slump...
Like this were my last two to three years..

And I'm NOT proud of it!
 But now I read regularly (:

And this is why I've decided to run this blog.
I wanted to share my opinions on books with other people who have the same interest (reading :D) like me.
So I'm going to post Reviews, Hauls, maybe some TAGs and also some things which are in my mind about bookrelated stuff.

Even though most of my friends read too there is the problem that I'm the only one of them who read just books in English.
And yeah (: Now you know I'm not from the UK, the US or whatever.
I'm from Germany (:


Okay..
So maybe I just list down some of my favorite books, so you can see what type of books I read but I must say: It's manly YA (Young Adult). But one advise: These are my current favourites of June 2014 and they change mostly whenever I read a new book :D

- The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare
- The Infernal Devices Trilogy by Cassandra Clare
- The Shatter Me Trilogy by Tahereh Mafi
- The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
- The Starcrossed Trilogy by Josephine Angelini
- Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
- Shadow Falls Camp Series by C. C. Hunter


And I'm currently reading :

- Since you've been gone by Morgan Matson



I hope you like my blog so far and maybe follow it in the future. (:


I would be glad if you leave a comment with your opinion on my blog in the comment section (:


And I've got a question for you :
  What are you currently reading ?





See y'all soon !


xo Anne

4 comments:

  1. I'm also a bookaholic and new(ish) blogger so welcome to the blogging world! You'll love it :D
    We share very similar interests in books so I look forward to your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (:
      I really love your blog ! *-*
      And I enjoy reading your reviews (:

      Delete
  2. I've only been blogging since December 2013. But reading since I was a kid. I have become quite the bookaholic as well. I am learning about blogging as I go and have made a few mistakes, but that's the fun part. Now I know what not to do. Relax and enjoy sharing your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advise (: I really hope I will get better.
      And also thank you for your hope (;

      Delete

Thank you for commenting ♥
I will reply soon!

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...