12/01/2015

HAUL: November 2015

Hey guys!

Looking back at the month of November I realize I actually did buy or receive a lot of books, and only two of them I got for my birthday.


So this month I only got paperbacks which I really don't mind firstly because they are beautiful anyways and secondly because most of them match the others in the series.




1. Death comes to Pemberley by P.D. James
2. Everything you didn't need to know about the UK by Nick Brownlee
3. What if? by Randall Munroe
4. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
5. Firefight by Brandon Sanderson
6. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
7. Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire



Have you read any of these?

xo Anne

7 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these but I do want to read Scarlet!

    TheDonkeyInvasion - A Bookish Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes me too! but first I have to read cinder :D

      Delete
  2. Have you read Steelheart already? I have, but I haven't read Firefight yet. I really need to! Hope you enjoy it as well! :)

    ~Skye @ A Geek with Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started it and am halfway through. it's really good so far (:

      Delete
  3. The only one of these I have read was Scarlet by Marissa Meyer. I also bought Beautiful Disaster in November!

    By the way, I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to start this series!

      & thank you!

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! I hope when you do you'll like it as much as I did. :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting ♥
I will reply soon!

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...