2/14/2015

BOOKTHOUGHTS: Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas


This is something I wanted to try out.. well as you probably know from the title of this post it has something to do with my thoughts on this book. And exactly that's it. I wrote them down during reading and after finishing it. Just my thoughts! THIS IS NOT A REVIEW! But I thought it would be cool to let you guys a bit in my head in the progress of reading a book. So if you like this, please leave a comment. So I know I can do it again because honestly? It was fun to write something like this. :D

And now the thoughts: 

These first few chapters in Endovier? I mean like 'Holy Crap!' this is so damn sad and makes me angry.. even though I really did like Celeana's thoughts in it. All kick ass! And then the flowers poping up in the tent the first night of the journey.
But I really do hate the king. HE does make CELEANA sweat and feel unconfortable! Helloo?! She's Celeana Sardothien! And to Dorian he isn't that nice either and Dorian is his heir! I think he need to seriously f*ck off..! Chaol and Dorian are both sweet even though Dorian is kind of a player right know and Chaol is all dark and mehh..but he's so sweet in some few moments *-*
And then the first weeks of the competion were Celeana isn't in her best shape.. it was so heartwrenching..! She always needed to through up and was weak. Maybe not completly weak but for her case weak. You know? But I so love how Chaol treats her. And Dorian is so sweet even though he is such a player! And the first meeting with Nehemia was so funny :D They talked not too nice about the persons standing right next to them and with such sarcasm and irony :D
Oh and have I already mentioned that I hate Cain, Perrington and Kaltain? Well if not, here you have it! They such arrogant, evil and power obsessed people I can't even.. And the whole Wrydmark thing... I mean like okaay? :D
And how Dorian and Chaol both fall in love with Celeana but both are like 'she is an assassin! I can't! but I do!'. Honestly I think it's cute. But I kind of am rather Chaol than Dorian so I don't like it how the book ends in it relationship kind of way. But hey! There's a second book! 
Oh and Fleefoot! Cutiepie *o*
And Celeana's change in strenght was so cool to follow and her friendship with Nox as well! But those test they needed to go through? Some of them were pretty rough.. But I enjoyed the one with the swordsplay where Celeana suddenly got all kick ass and everyone went silent and all were like 'wtf just happened??!' I seriously had to laugh :D
And gosh! The show down? Omg! Celeana's forehead with the wyrdmark? And Queen Elena? Yey! And all about Nehemia's actions? gosh!
But I just so do love this series ❤️



I hope you enjoyed reading my crappy mind :D

xo Anne

11 comments:

  1. Loved your review, it was so funny, I had the same reactions to the book and the boys I like Chaol better than Dorian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx ♥ I'm glad u liked it. It wasn't usual to write like this but after reading it several times I laugh about my own thought :D

      Delete
  2. Great idea to share your bookthoughts Anne, I liked reading them :)

    Myra @ I'm Loving Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this style of review/post! Definitely agree with a lot of your thoughts, and I can't wait to see more :)

    Most recent post on Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/ebook-sale-interview-with-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you loved it Anna! ♥ I hope to be able to do more posts on my thoughts (:

      Delete
  4. Awesome blog! :)

    Love,
    Christina ♥
    cinapeh.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. thx Anna! I'm looking forward to do it ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting ♥
I will reply soon!

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...