7/19/2014

REVIEW : The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #3) by Rick Riordan

Synopsis

When Percy Jackson receives an urgent distress call from his friend Grover, he immediantly prepares for battle. He knows he'll need his powerful demigod allies at his side; his trusty bronze sword, Riptide; and ... a ride from his mom.

The demigods race to the rescue to find that Grover has made a important discovery: two powerful half-bloods, whose parentage is unknown. But that's not all that awaits them. The Titan lord Kronos has set up a devious trap, and the young heroes have just fallen prey.

Hilarious and action-packed, this third adventure in the series finds Percy faced with his most dangerous challenge yet - the chilling prophecy of the Titan's curse.







Review

Yeahh.. this is the third book in this fantastic series and I think it's up to now the best because Percy's now 14 years old and I think so the readers can better compare them with him.

The new characters are all really nice, okay.. maybe two or three not, but they get all along with the main charcters. The Hunters first were a little bit scary with their bows and arrows but after that they were really friendly (okay.. the most of them) and Artemis was a really nice goddess.
And Apollo.. okay. I think you who've read this book know what I mean, but I say just Haiku :D
But anyway Apollo was a big help for the demigods and the Hunters and he is I think a really friendly and jokely one.

And there was one characters where I just laughed when he made comments and that was Blackjack :D
Such a cute and funny horse :D

To be honest I always thought Thalia wasn't a nice person when she was first mentioned in Sea of Monsters but I really like her after this book.

But of course there were also some shocks in this book.

The first shock for me was as something important happened to Annabeth, what I won't say for those who haven't read this book yet.

And another was these really ugly, creepy and disgusting skeletons. How much I hate them..


But yeah.. I don't want that this reviews goes too long so I think this is the end now.

Ohh ! I've forgotten the stars ! (:

I think you maybe can guess how many I gave ? And yees ! You're right ! I gave this dam book (comparison ? I think not :D)






Ohh.. and to let you know: I read this book in about 4-5 hours yesterday and I'll read the next one today (:
So be aware of a review tomorrow :D


xo Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting ♥
I will reply soon!

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...