8/14/2014

On my Shelf #3 / If I stay by Gayle Forman

Synopsis

'Just listen,' Adam says with a voice that sounds like shrapnel. I open my eyes wide now. I sit up as much as I can. And I listen.

'Stay,' he says.

Everybody has to make choices.

Some might break you.


For seventeen-year-old Mia, surrounded by a wonderful family, friends and a gorgeous boyfriend decisions might seem tough, but they're all about a future full of music and love, a future that's brimming with hope.

But life can change in an instant.

A cold February morning . . . a snowy road . . . and suddenly all of Mia's choices are gone. Except one.

As alone as she'll ever be, Mia must make the most difficult choice of all.





I think I'll pick this book up this weekend because of the movie which's coming out soon and I prefer reading the book before watching the movie.
Aaand also of this stunning movie edition cover *-* Isn't it beautiful ?

And even thought it seems like a really sad story I'm intrigued reading it soon :D


Have you read it ?
If so, did you like it or not, and why ?


xo Anne

(sry for this small and quick post but I haven't got this much time for it.. -.-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting ♥
I will reply soon!

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...